ok, so some days are just better than others, and today just started off as one of those bad days. i COULD not get out of bed and by the time i finally did, i had 10 minutes to get ready before i had to go to class. I felt like i had HUGE circles under my eyes and looked half dead (i know this is taking mom back to when i used to roll into seminary in the morning with the same look), but atleast i went to class.
I came home to a PACKAGE from my mom. I have to say that she definently did a good job on this one. It was full of all kinds of halloween treats and fun stuff. OH and one of the cutest jackets i have ever seen! It was a good treat and it definently made mine AND my roommates day.
I just had to take a cheesy picture posing with the package and my new jacket for my mom!
After getting ready and running a few errands some friends and i went out to celebrate my friend Kendall's birthday. He is one of the biggest sweethearts i know. He left everything and came down here from Alaska to marry my roommate (last semester) and be together. She is now pregnant and they are happy as can be...So to celebrate we all went to his favorite restraunt in Idaho Falls, Texas Roadhouse. By the time we left we all were about to explode, let's just say we took those all you can eat rolls to quite an extreme!!!
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

6 comments:
How do you spell adorable? L-o-L-o!!!
I hoped you liked the letters from me Lolo! Happy Almost Halloween!
Hi, this is Dad. I have to use Jeff's account because I forgot my password! It's sure fun to read this, you look great. We put up all the Halloween decorations. It looks cool, you'd love it. Have a great day!
I did LOVE all your cute signs jeff!! i actually have them up on my wall, i wish i was home to see the decked out house!
Good Job Jeni on the cute Jacket, I knew Lauren got her good taste from someone. Hey, you don't like to shop, did Byron pick it out? You are such a great Mommy!! You are adorable LoLo! Love, Rach
UH....Mommy did the shopping. Keeping my girl cute, cute, cute is necessary shopping. Therefore, I will put myself out there in the masses and shop. I'm willing to go to the trenches for my girl. Sigh.
Post a Comment