WHAT A WEEKEND!!!!
To sum up everything in the quickest way possible, 15 girls all under one roof. about 10 guys who didn't leave till the sun rose. 6 hours of sleep ALL weekend. An actual mall=too much money spent. Laughing all day and all night. OH and (rob and rach will be so proud) SUSHI!
Basically i had a blast this weekend. We played games into the morning and just all got along so perfect. Everyone kinda split up during the day and met back up at night. I spent Saturday with Brady who i hadn't seen for SO long and it was real nice to catch up. but now i am so dead. That 4 hour drive home almost killed me, but i did it!
conference this morning was so amazing. The spirit is SO strong there and you know that what you are listening to is the truth more than anything. Everyone there is so respectful, it is just a beautiful place to be. I LOVED Elder Eyring's talk the very best. I think he is such a great man. I am so glad i had the opportunity to go again this year!!
If you haven't met my roommates before the 2 girls with me in this picture are my BEST FRIENDS. This is our second year living together and we are basically inseparable, in the best way possible.
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

3 comments:
SUSHI!!!! Yum, did you get the Crunchy Roll? I'm so glad you went to Conference. There is nothing like seeing our Prophet speak in person. Glad you had fun. Come and see the new house, the kids miss you! Love Ya
we got a vegas roll...and a CRUNCHY. i just can't get sushi and not have a crunchy roll, i just love the sweetness.
i really do want to come and visit soon. I MISS YOU GUYS!
Cute expensive coat!!!
Post a Comment