Saturday, October 20, 2007

not even a little cute

when i was about to graduate from high school and we were preparing for the graduation party my mom picked about the ugliest picture of me ever taken for the invites. she claimed "it was just so lauren" and she thought it would be perfect, all i saw in it is that i thought it was probably the worst picture of me ever taken. well, i think i found one to beat it...

3 comments:

Hazen5 said...

Were you "Playing Nerd" without Maddie and Payton? Where's your "I love Math" or "Kick Me" sign?

Jenibelle said...

I didn't see anything wrong with that picture then and I don't see anything wrong with this picture, you look adorable!!

Jeff said...

Hi- it's Dad!
You look cute whatever you wear. This has been a crazy week for me, meetings after school every day! I'm already looking forward to Thanksgiving. I miss you too!
Love, Dad