i have a new addiction...
FROZEN YOGURT!
WHY I LOVE FROZEN YOGURT
1. good rich flavor but healthier than ice cream
2. melts in your mouth
3. it's almost guilt free
4. a good bonding experience for everyone who goes
5. the flavors change daily and are always fun to try
the girls upstairs got me into it and every since then it has been all downhill.
-i have the number's of both mavericks in town in my phone (flavors change daily)
- if their flavors are no good, i have the number for mill hollow. (just a bit more expensive)
it is to this point where when we were in provo, we drove around just looking for the best fro yo in town at 10 in the morning in the MIDDLE of a hail storm.
but look how happy we were when we got it! i guess that there are alot worse things to be addicted to, and it is a little better than ice cream..
SIDE NOTE: they usually aren't THAT big...these ones were free from this place in provo and that was the size they gave us. doesn't mean we didn't eat it all though!
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

3 comments:
My favorite FroYo place is Golden Spoon! We will take you there next time you visit. This is a great addiction to have.
I want my, I want my, I want my frozen yogurt!
woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww........ it's really suppppppppppperv...
======
juliasam
Suffering from an addiction. This website has a lot of great resources and treatment centers.
http://www.treatmentcenters.org
Post a Comment