Every year i always seem to get screwed when it comes to FHE (family home evening). Our ward is full of all kinds of good looking, nice guys but they are NEVER in my FHE group. Who is in my group....well every werid, 27 year old, nintendo loving, braces wearing guy get together and live in one apartment and they are ALWAYS my FHE brothers. By now i should be used to it but every semester when they are announcing the groups i always cross my fingers for something good, never works. So instead of being ANTI-FHE like my other roommates i decided that this semester i would make the best of it. so tonight i decided to not only go but help plan it. Our group consisted of the 4 boys and me. But it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, we carved pumpkins. I haven't carved a pumpkin for years so it was fun to do and i got to know my brothers a little more...which was interesting. I have some good stories from the experience i guess, never talked so much about star trek and halo (which i knew NOTHING about till tonight). By the end of the night travis and i had carved a pretty sweet pumpkin and i felt good about myself for going. (this is all with an execption to winter 07' SHOUT OUT TO ALEX KNIGHT) 
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

3 comments:
Gee, I sure hope none of your FHE bros see your blog!!! Cute pumpkim!
I was thinking the same thing Jeni! Go read my blog, I tagged you! You better do it!!!!
Rach, I must be really dense, you tagged me? I don't get it and I don't see a tag anywhere. I feel stupid but please explain!!!
Post a Comment