Tuesday, October 2, 2007

SLEEP DEPRIVATION!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI would call this a serious sign of sleep deprivation. And YES, this is a real picture, my friend came to my apartment to drop something off and took this picture (the flash and her laughing woke me up). I was in the middle of a LOOOONG assignment for a class on the philosophy and history of education and this is what happened. I don't know if i could blame it on me not getting enough sleep at night or how ridiculously boring the class is but either way, THIS IS A PROBLEM!!

Does anyone have any tips to help me stay awake during the day. It seems like everyday is the same thing, i sit down to do my homework and BAM all the sudden i can't keep my eyes open. I've been making an honest effort to do all my assignments but this is starting to get old.
I know everyone is going to say GO TO BED EARLIER! which is obvious, but i try and i just can't fall asleep. i lay there for hours till i am finally out. I tried taking a sleep aid and the next day i was SOOO groggy. help me!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Awwww. Poor sleepy Lauren. Haha. GET SOME SLEEP!

Fact:Bears eat beets said...

Make yourself a wheat grass smoothie Jamba Girl! HaHa! Aren't those supposed to help? Love, Rachel

Anonymous said...

Drink a few glasses of water, or juice, or gatorade, or all of those.
Soda dehydrates you, and it's dehydration that plays a big part when you get tired in the afternoons, assuming that's when you're tired.
Breakfast helps too.
Also, Sobe Adrenaline Rush is the only energy drink that works on me.

Miss Candy Anderson said...

Ambien that up!