Sunday, September 30, 2007

temple day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket At the very highest point of Rexburg sits the new temple, it's not scheduled to be completed till December 29th but Hannah and i decided to take a nice sunday trip up there today just to walk the grounds. It is one of the most beautiful temples i have ever seen, at night you can see it from ANYWHERE as it sits as a light upon the hill. I LOVE IT!!! I feel really lucky to have a temple in my town, where ever i am , i know i can always look up and see the temple.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
P.S. have i mentioned how much it sucks to have church at 8:15! i mean come on we are college kids, we stay out late. I AM SO TIRED!!!!

1 comments:

Jeff said...

That is a really pretty temple. I remember seeing it being built! I wish there was a Brentwood Temple, that would be so cool! Are you gonna go when they have the prophet or someone confirm it a temple and such?