Saturday, September 29, 2007

snow is SEPTEMBER?

IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE!!!
yes it is September 29th and the snow is falling out here in good ole' Rexburg. It's crazy but i wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Last night was the most fun i have had, well since last weekend :] I have become SUCH good friends with all the girls in my tower (the girls across the hall and above us) this year so i am having a ton of fun. Last night we went to a bonfire at the sand dunes. There was music playing, people dancing, and just everyone socializing. It was totally my atmosphere. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is going to be a good year at school, i know it. I have the right attitude and have made alot of positive changes in my life that have brought me to this point of true happiness. I know that what i am doing is right and it gives me this really peaceful, content feeling.

I have to run though, Hannah wants me to go workout with her and i didn't buy this gym pass for nothing!

5 comments:

Jenibelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenibelle said...

Dang!! You look great, where did your butt go? Be careful of the snow, your car and brick posts!!

bonk said...

I am so proud of you Lauren! I'm so glad you are having a great time. We really miss you, but know you are where you should be. I love you very much!

Jeff said...

LOLO!!!!!!! Yay, you have a blog =*!

Hazen5 said...

hey Lo, moving this weekend! no internet, using sister's computer. I'll write more later! Yay, I am glad you finally did this!