My cute neighbor who is one of my favorites has 2 little boys who are about the same ages as my babies. Her son Kaiden is 3 months older than Carter and her son Jaxton is 4 months older than miss Ellie. We love hanging out with them and our boys love to play! One day Chelsea had the idea to take our kiddies to the zoo before it closes for the winter. I was all over the idea because Carter is OBSESSED with animal sounds. He seriously knows the sound that every animal makes!! So we packed up all 4 of our babies and headed to the zoo! We let the boys run free around the zoo and they were actually really good. They stayed with us the whole time and 3 1/2 hours FLEW by.
Once Carter warmed up to the goats he seriously fed them for 30 minutes. 
The boys were silly and wanted to switch strollers.
Of course their favorite thing was the lion water fountain.
Miss Ellie is one month old already!! Blog post on that coming soon!
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

5 comments:
THANK YOU LAUREN FOR THE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OF MY GREAT GRAND CHILDREN and HELPING ME ENJOY THE MOMENTS I MISS WITH THE FAMILY. "HUGS and LOVE"....coming your way! Grandma Evans
Seriously, how fun! The zoo is the best with little kids!
What zoo is that? It looks Awesome. You look great. I can't believe Ellie is already 1 month, I thought she was like JUST born. time fliesss. love you
I like the baby Zebra the best!
2 WEEKS!!!
looks like you had a great zoo trip.
Post a Comment