Monday, September 26, 2011

bragitty brag brag

A few weeks ago we got Carter and Ellie's pictures taken and we just got them back. I am DYING over them. My babies are so CUTE!!!!!These sweet faces make everyday 10000000 times brighter.& our new and improved family picture.
p.s. Skyler is sooooo handsome.

7 comments:

Sara said...

very cute! i love it up there on your blog header!!

Jenibelle said...

I love all of these. The cutest family in the universe.

Anonymous said...

such a cute family! great pictures.

Lisa-Marie said...

So so beautiful. You. The babies. The husband. Just a gorgeous family.

I am so glad that Ellie is alright. I am so sorry you had to experience that. Sick babies IS the worst. I'm sorry I was unable to help.

Kim Walus said...

You're little family is so darling and I love all of the pictures. I'm so happy that Ellie is back home with you. Carter continues to get even cuter too!

Cassie Marion said...

Awe how stinking cute is your family(: You guys look so amazing and happy!! Happy for you girlie(:

Hazen5 said...

I can't wait to hold those babies in my arms!!! Just a couple more weeks, the kids are dying to see you all.