Sunday, September 4, 2011

ellie claire is here!


and I am eating up every minute with her
a short story of her birth.
went in at 8 to be induced. broke my water at 9ish. started me on pitocin at 10:30ish. Epidural around 11:30. felt like I wanted to push at 2:25, 2 pushes later ellie claire was here. 6lbs. 14oz. 19in. she is the most beautiful baby GIRL in the whole world (her brother was the most beautiful baby boy). we are in complete baby bliss over here.

3 comments:

GO Gray's said...

Yay!!! She is adorable Lauren I can't wait to meet her.

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Oh she's sooooo cute!!!!! I wish we were still in Rexburg so I could come hold her and get my baby fix for a little while! Good Luck and get lots of rest!!!

Josh and Andrea said...

Holy Moly that girl is CUTE!! Congrats you guys!