Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ellie's blessing day

Sunday October 16th Ellie was blessed by her daddy. The circle included her Grandpa Groseclose, her Great grandpa Groseclose, her Great uncle Mark, and a few friends including Rob Hazen, Tom Bacciocco, Jeff Olson, Barry Schwitters, and Brian Rudd. Skyler gave Ellie the most beautiful blessing and I am so glad she was surrounded by a group of men that I know truly love her and our little family. Ellie was blessed in the same dress I was blessed in and I hope one day she will want to bless her daughter in it too. She looked absolutely beautiful and I was SO happy to share the special day with so many friends and family. I really wish I had a picture of EVERYONE who was there but we were having too much fun and completely forgot! Ellie is so lucky to have such an awesome group of people who love her so much already!

3 comments:

Jenibelle said...

She is the most beautiful little girl in the world. (At least to her gramma!!) Love all of you so much!



(Barry was in the circle too!)

The Andersons said...

Londyn was blessed in my dress too! Loved it! And Ellie looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm glad it was such a great day. she is beautiful.