The last week or so has been crazy and quite eventful.
A few things to note
*Skyler had his last week of selling!
*We packed up and took the 23 hour drive from Milwaukee to Rexburg split into 2 days. We drove through Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana and finally Idaho. I would have to say these are probably the most boring states to drive though [excluding wyoming...its beautiful] What kept us entertained is the hundreds of billboards through out these states advertising the weirdest things ever. For example,
- The Wisconsin cheese house
- The World's only CORN PALACE
- The World's tallest jolly green giant
- Spam factory **over 16,500 sq ft of spam**
- The Prehistoric indian village
- The Organic smoking product factory
- A ranch store that advertised "largest prairie dog on earth" for literally 300 miles
- "WALL DRUG"
- Wonderland cave, "your kids will love it, guaranteed!"
- The Roo Ranch
*I turned 21 while on the road but we celebrated it earlier that week.
*Skyler and I took a cruise of the Milwaukee river/Lake Michigan to say goodbye to the lovely city.
...and there is more events that I wanted to mention but can't remember...pregnancy has literally made me lose my mind. Obviously they weren't too exciting.

6 comments:
I'm glad you guys made it! You are so darn cute in that last picture :)
LO!!! I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! :( SORRY. I'm a bad friend. I LOOOVE that dress. You look good Preg. I miss you guys so much. Maybe we can meet up sometime in SLC or something?? I love you.
Soo good seeing your lovely face the other day! That is an intense drive! I'm dying laughing over the billboard about the longest prairie dog...hilarious!
Darling dress!! Only 99 more days til we get to meet baby! I can't wait.
You are so cute with that little baby bump. Can't wait to see it for reals!
I never heard back from you. I hope you found a way to move your stuff. Please call if you still need anything. Or, just call and we'll do lunch!
You look so cute!!
Post a Comment