1.Here is my most recent belly shot at 23 weeks pregnant!!
2.Skyler and I are leaving for Rexburg in less than 3 weeks and we are counting down the days! I am so excited to get back and feel like I am at home again. Skyler has been working 12 hour days all summer and I am ready to have my husband back!!
3. Yesterday some of the wives threw me a surprise baby shower before everyone starts to head home. I was so surprised and it was so cute! They had the cutest games lined up and it was so good to all be together before they started to leave. We got some cute cute things for baby evans and all the talk about him is getting me so excited for his arrival!
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

6 comments:
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE.
i like your shirt at the baby shower.
love ya.
Three weeks!!!!!!! Yeah! Let's do lunch.
Cute cute belly.
So CUTE!! Love the shirt! And the belly!! OHHHHHHH.....I can't wait!
how fun. Look at your cute belly!!!
how sweet of them to do that for you!
how fun! you are too cute- I hope Ill be that lucky!
Post a Comment