Something that I think about often these days is what our baby is going to look like. I feel like Skyler and I look kinda alike. People often mistake us for siblings. Take a look at this picture...
We have the same eye shape, mouth, similar noses and almost the same face shape.
My mom is always saying "I can already see what your baby is going to look like" but I just can't picture it. She says it is easy cause we look so alike but I just can't picture us as a baby. So the other day I was playing around online and I found a babymaker! They morph pictures of you and your spouses faces and make you a baby!
....I really hope our baby doesn't look like this.
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

9 comments:
I think about how my babies are going to look -- all the time! I always tell Chandler that we need to have our babies soon so that I can see what they look like. So fun. Well at least if you two look alike you know it can't be some weird combination and that it'll look a lot like both of you :-) I'm so excited for you!!! Ahhh!
red hair?! what the. those things are curazzyy
YIKES!!!!
Uh... your baby will be WAY cuter
interesting that the morph came out with brown hair! i'm sure your baby will be much cuter than that morph.
That reminds me of when you were born and we had your picture taken at the hospital. They sent us some random little mexican boys' pictures.
That baby doesn't look a thing like either one of you. But you DO have a chance for a redhead!
Baby Evans will be the most talented, smartest, cutest baby ever born. Guaranteed.
(This prediction goes for all 12 of your kids)
dude i dont think that baby will have red hair with two blonde haired parents. those websites are always so funny. I cant wait to see what he looks like either. love ya.
Ha ha. That seriously is hillarious. You will for sure have a cuter baby than that.
When Miles and I were engaged I did the same thing and our baby was so ugly! In fact, I cried. It grossed me out. It takes a lot for a baby to be ugly and ours was definitely UGLY. But you will definitely have a cute little blonde baby boy. Miles and I are the same way, we look a lot alike. In fact, our baby pictures are almost identical. So I have a pretty good idea of what our babies will look like! A sister missionary at the Oakland temple told us that there's a word in her country that basically means "couple face" and you two have couple face!
Post a Comment