Monday, September 14, 2009

maternity pictures

The other day a family friend Jen [Rudd] Lucas came over to snap a few maternity pictures of me. She sent them to me today and they are amazing! I am so excited to have some good maternity pictures cause I know that my belly might not be as cute the second..or third time around, haha!

12 comments:

Jenibelle said...

Awwww....Daddy doesn't LOOK grumpy in the pictures!!!
You are adorable. Beyond adorable.

Melissa Bowman said...

i'm so happy for you two! those pics are awesome!

Kim Walus said...

What great pictures. What a wonderful thing to catch the moment. The moments don't last and before you know it your child will be 2, then 10, then 18, then married. Crazy, but so true!

Hazen5 said...

I love them, you are too cute!

Courtney Bartlett Morris said...

skylers face in the 3rd pic is priceless!! Love it!

Dani and Chandler said...

Aw LAUREN YOU'RE SO CUTE! Your little munchkin is going to be so adorable, I bet you can't wait!

Jamie said...

So So cute Lauren!! You are the cutest pregnant girl! I hope all is still going good! I miss ya!!

Cassandra said...

They're all so beautiful :) You have the perfect baby belly!

Anonymous said...

love them! :)

Jackie Brown said...

Those are precious pictures! (As for the Facebook comment from Chad - he did that!) I love your pictures.

Lisa-Marie said...

My tummy didn't look like that the FIRST time around.

You look amazing and so happy.

Mattress yet?

Sara said...

Dude you're big eh?? I love it. So cute.