Here are the most recent belly pictures! taken today, 30 weeks EXACTLY!! I feel really huge and can't imagine myself getting any bigger, these last 10 weeks are going to be SO HARD. I am already feeling the pain and I am going to school. His room is all set up and I am so ready for him to get here...I'm done being patient, I want my baby!



House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

9 comments:
You can do it! You're on the home stretch! :) I hope school's going well. You two are so darn cute.
too cute!
You are so cute! 10 weeks probably does feel like an eternity! but it will come before you know it! Hope all is well with school!!
You are so cute! 10 weeks probably does feel like an eternity! but it will come before you know it! Hope all is well with school!!
I love that belly, you are too cute. I think I am going to miss seeing it when he's born.
You know how Sundays come and go so quickly? Well, just think, you have just 10 more Sundays hopefully, maybe less, if he decides to come a few days early! You're looking so very CUTE!!! You will cherish the pictures you're taking now and thanks for sharing them with us.
Me too! And believe me, just when you think you can't get any bigger... you do! But hang in there. Everyone says it goes by fast at the end... whatever... its ALWAYS the longest 10 weeks. Your not alone... just keep chuggin along!
Dude you are so big! I love it. can't wait for baby carter to make his debut.
It looks like your belly has gotten a lot bigger in the past few weeks since I saw you!! Don't worry about it tho....you will be runnin' it off once Carter arrives by keeping up with him:) Hope you're having fun with your mom and Jeff there.
Post a Comment