Friday, October 2, 2009

the baby room!

This week my mom and little brother jeffrey came to idaho to visit and brought all the presents we got at my AMAZING baby shower! I felt so overwhelmed with how much love I felt at the shower from everyone and how well we got taken care of and now that everything is finally all put together in his room I feel so grateful for amazing friends in my life! My mom and I spent much time sewing burp clothes and blankets, modge podging letters, and decorating and it has all come together so nice! Here is a few pictures of baby Carter's room.Now all we need is a little boy to put in there!!

9 comments:

Kim Walus said...

What a sweet room and I love how the quilt turned out for baby Carter! Your mom did a great job on it.

Vicki said...

So cute--love his room! You look great Lauren! Love you!

Jamie said...

OH MY GOSH LAUREN!! That is the cutest room ever! You did such a great job! I absolutely LOVE it!!! You look great too! So cute!

Lisa-Marie said...

I'm so happy I got to see it in person. It really is so darling.

Now, have that baby and quick. Kim just had her baby today (finally) and I'm so sad that I can't get my hands on him. I need a baby to snuggle. (He was ten pounds by the way. Yikes. Good thing Dr. Prince is willing to induce, huh?!?!?!?)

Lisa-Marie said...

P.S. I bet you miss your mom. Cause I know I DO. I love love love her. Hope her drive was uneventful. (And caffeine free!)

Sara said...

Dude you got some sweet stuff. It looks awesome. I want your mom to sew me a quilt. Carters quilt is so cute on the wall. Love you!

KandyJill said...

So cuteeee!!! I'm so excited for you guys! His room looks awesome!

Dani and Chandler said...

I meant to comment here a long time ago... SUCH A CUTE ROOM! I love it! And a cute name too! That will be our first son's name... whenever that is ;-) Love you lauren!!! Enjoy yourself!

Dani and Chandler said...

question: where'd you get your crib?