Friday, October 23, 2009

junk in the trunk


I just saw something on the news about how the government wants to put a higher tax on all junk food to try to help the obesity rate in America. I am very saddened by this news because soon I will have to be shelling out more for my beloved snacks and my husbands addiction to Dr.Pepper. I think that this is all just a dumb way for the government to try to fix all their debt problems..lets get real, if I want some dorito's I am going to go buy some whether or not I have to pay a junk food tax....and what about all the ridiculously skinny people in this country, they NEED to be eating junk food. I say this tax is hating on all the anorexics. Just let me be fat president, please.

4 comments:

Jeff said...

LOL! I LOVE THIS.

Jenibelle said...

Lauren for President!!!!!

Courtney Bartlett Morris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney Bartlett Morris said...

Obama is totally racist against fat people.