Friday, August 22, 2008

DAY 3&4

OK i got a little behind on birthday week but i am back. For the last 2 days skyler has been going strong. Yesterday he BAKED-this is was scary. He made blueberry muffins and they weren't too bad. They were a little [and by alittle i mean ALOT] burnt but we still ate them. AND then last night he went to redbox and rented us a movie and got some popcorn and we had a movie night.Then this morning he had to go "run some errands" and came back with my FAVORITE chocolate milk which i have been talking about for DAYS and a dozen roses.
I have decided that i LOVE birthday week and i think everyone needs to try it!! Skyler is the sweetest husband i could ever ask for and i am lucky to have snatched that boy up!!

7 comments:

Jeff said...

Awwww, poor Skyler cant cook anything but atleast he tried! He is so nice to you Lolo.

BTW. I still want your popcorn bowls. So jealous!

Miss Candy Anderson said...

Sum, chances are I won't be married by my birthday. So you better give me one sweet birthday week.

Tristan said...

Roses and chocolate, what else is there in life? ;)

Jenibelle said...

I KNEW I was going to like that guy the first time I met him!!! Can we keep him?

Jenibelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenibelle said...

oops hit the button twice~

Emily Grace said...

Hey, Im just a random from Australia. Birthday week is such a good idea! I should suggest it to my fiance and family :) Imagine what he has planned for your birthday if these are just the days leading up to it!
:) Emily.