
Today is DAY 2 of birthday week and Skyler did not disappoint. I woke up today to a breakfast cooked by my sweetie. You have to understand that this is HUGE, he CAN NOT cook. He made bacon, waffles, juice, and sliced an orange and grapes and had them arranged on my plate [he said he got the idea from the cruise..HAHAH] The breakfast was actually pretty tasty and was a sweet way to be woken up. He is taking this birthday week pretty serious, i can't wait to see whats in store for tomorrow!!
[don't mind skyler's hair, he had just woken up too]
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

6 comments:
I wish that Skylers hair was like that for the wedding! Super hott! (in a non weird way- cause were family)I hope that someone plans fun things for my birthday week. love ya! - kayla
Sorry typo in my last post.
Awwww! Good job Skyler, dont go to big though during the week, you really got to go big on the birthday, but you are doing great anyways, good luck topping this!!!
SUM! What a sweet heart. That is so sweet of him. SEriously. I love that he is doing that for you.
PS.
Tell that mo he still owes me a love letter, and I'm not very happy about it.
Skyler is making me proud!
So sweet! Can't wait to see what he did for you today!
Post a Comment