A few years back i got tired of just having a birthday. All work up to it, and then its over before youknow it. So i decided that i would have a birthday week. This has been celebrated in my family for some years now and now that i am married i have given Skyler much warning. Today, being ONE week before my birthday started off birthday week. I was almost certain S
kyler would forget but to my surprise this morning he wakes me up with Donuts, Apple Juice, And a card!! He tells me that everyday he has a different thing planned and theme of today was something to the effect of "our love is like a donut, never ending like the circle." I know he made that up on the spot but it still made me laugh!! My mom has warned him about this week and i guess stressed him out enough that he really is giving me a birthday week!
In other news. Skyler and I are FINALLY getting done setting up our new Apartment. We still have very very LITTLE on the walls because i do not have a clue how to decorate, but everything else is looking good.
Skyler and I decided that we would buy a couch with our wedding money and well, i guess we weren't thinking about HOW small our living room is when we bought it...
We LUCKED out on our TV. Skyler won an Ipod Touch at work and we decided to trade it in and buy a TV with the money instead. We found an AWESOME deal...paid the difference and now have this little gem.
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

7 comments:
GOOD JOB with keeping up the blog!!! HAPPY ONE WEEK FROM YOUR BIRTHDAY!!
I love love love the couches. They look SO comfortable. And don't worry if they are too big. You'll end up having those things for awhile. Plus, the more couch you have the more company you can have over.
Your house is looking ADORABLE and I love your shower curtain. SO CUTE. Keep us updated.
Awwwww.....good job SIL!!!!
Happy first day of Birthday week!
Cute place! You need some UPPER CASE LIVING sayings on your wall! Go to Etsy.com and you can buy them for cheaper. Sorry we missed the reception. I need your new address so I can send you a belated wedding present.
That is so cute that he made up the doughnut thing! I hope you have a fabulous birthday week!
Your new place is so fun and so cute! That couch is awesome! My husband and I used the money we got for our wedding to pay for our honeymoon to Vegas. But way to score on the TV! You guys are set now!
What a thoughtful husband he's become in less than a month! Great Job, Skyler!
Your place looks like home and you'll love your big couch every time you sit on it. Trust me! We love our new big comfy couch too.
Thanks for inviting me to the wedding and I loved being a part of your special day.
Love the house!!! Your MOM has rubbed off on you a bit.
Birthday Week is off to a great start!
HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!
Post a Comment