Sunday, August 17, 2008

49!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE TO THE BEST MOTHER-IN-LAW
WE LOVE YOU
*thank you for all of the following:
1. Time spent in the Wedding Closet!
2. Raising a beautiful Lovely girl!
3. Always being a caring mother/mother-in-law


3 comments:

Jenibelle said...

Thank you so much!!! I love you guys too!!!

Tristan said...

This was really sweet! You do have a great mom/mom-in-law!

Thanks for letting me "crash" your wedding! I'm just a blogging friend of your mom's and after hearing her talk about it on her blog and in person I just had to come!

You guys are beautiful! I wish you every happiness!

Perfect Moments Photography said...

I ran across your blog through your moms blog through my sisters (Shauna) blog...lol! Long story short, I looked at your wedding photos and wanted to say congrats...it looked like the perfect wedding! We have the same taste in decor, I was loving the flowers you chose and also the pink and brown!

Your mother seems wonderful from what I read and I just wanted to tell you congrats again on a beautiful marriage!

Have a great day!