Tuesday, April 26, 2011

spring break

For Skyler's spring break we decided to take a trip to sunny Arizona to visit family. I was looking forward to some sun shine from the second I booked the tickets. We unfortunately brought the cold weather with us for the first 2 days but it finally warmed up and Carter wore shorts every day we were there.The Phoenix ZooBonfire at Mamie'sBeing cute with Dada
I obviously forgot to take very many pictures but these are the cuties I have. We had so much fun and with every vacation it reminds me how ready I am to leave ice cold Rexburg forever.

2 comments:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Okay you DONT even look preggers girl! Carter is such a good lookin lil boy! He must love giraffes because I remember he had a blanket or something with that print and now I see this pic! lol CUTE!

Anonymous said...

looks like it was a fun trip!