Monday, April 11, 2011

It's a.....

GIRL!!!!!!!!!

I literally DIED and went to heaven. We are soooo excited. A little girl to make our family perfect :))!
....I'm out shopping.

9 comments:

The Andersons said...

Yay!!! so excited for you guys!! our little girls can be friends!! and shopping for a little girl is the best!

Pierina said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :)

Lisa-Marie said...

Wahoooooo! So so fun!

Let's celebrate over ice cream. Wednesday?

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Im so jealous! And happy for you! lol A girl is going to be so much fun to dress up! CONGRATS! I want to hear girl names!!

Unknown said...

How fun! I am so excited for you guys! She's going to be precious.

Anonymous said...

Definitely awesome!

Kim Walus said...

That's the BEST NEWS I've heard ALL DAY!!! Congratulations to you and your family. I'm sure your MOM is just as excited as you are!! : )

Anonymous said...

Ahh! Lauren! I am so excited for you!!! That is perfect and a girl is just what you thought it was this while time. I cant wait to see what a cute little girl she will be! I hope you guys are doing well :)

Unknown said...

another baby <3 how exciting girlie!!!
one boy and one girl!how perfect!so happy for ya