


Just enjoying every minute.
also:: I realized I haven't made an official "blog announcement" about baby #2. So even though everyone already knows, it's official now.
BABY #2 is on the way, we are THRILLED!! I am due the first of September. We find out what we are having on thursday. I am 100% convinced that it is a boy, but I have been wrong about things in the past..haha. Either way I can't wait to be cuddling a newborn baby in 21 short weeks!!
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

8 comments:
Oh , look at your little belly! You look so cute!
You look so CUTE lauren! I'm excited to see what you are having!
That is THE cutest little boy I have ever seen. EVER. CUTEST. hands down.
Okay, A - I think your little boy is SO CUTE! I can NOT believe how big he is! And B - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I didn't know you were preggers so your announcement has notified at least one person who didn't know! :) Congrats to you guys! That is so awesome!!! :)
you look so cute and carter is adorable!!!
Oh my goodness those pictures make me smile! I love that you are having fun being a mom...I'm so happy for you, Skyler, and Carter to be welcoming a new addition to your beautiful family!
Congratulations! So exciting you are having a girl!
Aw I'm so happy for you and I miss you lots. What's your number or email address?! So we can keep in contact. I have so much to tell you and I want to hear about what's going on in your life!
Post a Comment