Saturday, May 7, 2011

easter

I hate getting behind on blogging cause the amount of back blogging I have to do is insane. I have thought about getting around to it but I probably won't. So I am starting here and hopefully (yeah right....) not going to get behind again.

SO Easter...My parents came up here for the weekend and I was sooo excited that they did. I called/texted every hour (probably more) to see where they were and when they finally got to Pocatello I was counting down the minutes. Its always so fun to have visitors up here, I love taking everyone around to my favorite spots in town and I LOVE having my mom cook for me! I was looking through my pictures and have ZERO of any of my family when they were here so this is going to be another blog of just pictures of Carter, surprise surprise.My mom's friend/my friend Lisa-Marie (isn't that weird when you and your mom have some of the same friends) invited us to their neighborhood Easter egg hunt. We were late and missed the hunt but they set up some extra eggs for Carter to hunt, he was more interested in running around but did stop for a few eggs. After the hunt we went over to their house and Carter had a blast jumping on the trampoline with cute little Meg. It was probably one of the cutest things in the world.On Easter morning the Easter bunny brought Carter a tonka truck basket full of lot's of candy and a basketball hoop. I don't know which one Carter was more excited about. It was so fun to watch his excitement and get to enjoy a relaxing Easter sunday with my family.


And here I am at 22 weeks (last week I think) rocking a much bigger bump this time around. Right around 19 weeks I woke up and all the sudden my belly was huge, like waaay more pregnant than I am huge but it has slowed down. I am having a really good pregnancy and still can't believe I am having a girl. I think about everyday how blessed I am...I seriously could not ask for more. I LOVE my husband with everything in me and Carter has made our family so perfect, I can't wait to see how much joy baby girl is going to bring to us :))))))!

3 comments:

Jenibelle said...

I cannot wait for baby girl!

A&K said...

wow I have been so bad about blogging and look what I missed! You are having a GIRL! How perfect! I am so so excited and happy for you guys. Congrats! You look darling as always. I love the little bump. We need to hang out before we leave in June!

Cassie Marion said...

Aw you're so cute!! I want to meet your hubby and your son and the little girl on the way!! I miss you and love you. Hope to see you soon :) Keep in touch. What's your email? I want updates!