Monday, October 25, 2010

quick trip to utah

My friend from utah came up to Rexburg to visit for the day and was planning to come back 2 days later to stay the weekend. She asked if I wanted to go back to utah with her for a day, and Carter and I jumped on the opportunity.While we were in utah we... shoppedate alot of thesevisited with friends
and shopped some more. Sounds like a perfect trip to me...[minus the fact that Carter had a hard time sleeping without his normal routine and a crib so I was up all night.] We were glad we got to go down and spend some time with people we love but were ready to get back to our regular routine and of course, daddy!

3 comments:

Miss Candy Anderson said...

yay! I'm so glad you came with me! It was a blast!!!! I know you are looking for everybody leaving comments like a crazy women so I made sure to comment as soon as I read this

Cassie & Charlie said...

Lauren ! I miss you so much, you need to come see me soon ( :

ccanderson said...

Glad to have you come....sorry about Carter not sleeping!