Sunday, October 17, 2010

Carter's first steps!

Today Carter took his very first steps. He just let go of the couch and walked to his toy that was about 5 steps away. We were skyping with my parents so they got to see it too! We scared the poor little guy cause we freaked out, clapping and shouting for him. Those first steps were all he needed to give him the confidence to keep taking steps all night long. I can't believe that at 10 months my baby is walking. I think my heart grows a little more everyday I spend with him.

4 comments:

Miss Candy Anderson said...

I watched this thirty million times and it made me smile everytime!!

Miss Candy Anderson said...

Oh my goodness!! What a big boy!!

Anonymous said...

He'll be running by the time i get to even meet him! ugh...

Anonymous said...

http://www.myarticlehome.blogspot.com/