When I was 16 I got my first job. At the time it was my dream job, I absolutely LOVED it, everything about it. I was one of the firsts hired to open a jamba juice in Brentwood and got a bunch of my friends on board. Me and my friends worked together making smoothies and drinking our weight worth everyday. I loved it, we all loved it. I worked there until the day I went off to college, I even went back to working there on breaks from school. Though I do miss the free smoothies and baked goods I love my job as a mommy 1000x more. Last week I drove by jamba and just couldn't resist going and taking a little walk down memory lane. I got my favorite smoothie and gave Carter a sip...that was the moment I was done for, he loved it..literally acting like he was going to die if the straw was not in his mouth. I was proud and thought to myself, just like mama, until I realized that they are 4 bucks each and was not down to constantly buy my boy smoothies. So we went to the store and bought our ingrediants. EVERYDAY since I have made my boy a smoothie out of strawberries/peaches, yogurt, fruit juice and a little ice. It is a great way for him to get his fruit and dairy for the day. He drinks the thing till it is empty and loves every moment of it. I love my little smoothie loving boy!
Also, Carter's third tooth broke today, the top right. At this point it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to get a picture of it but maybe I will sneak one when he is sleeping or something. Stay tuned...
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

1 comments:
You should totally put a handful or two of fresh spinach in the his smoothies. You can't taste it one single bit and it's a great way to get that all important green in your body.
My oldest son (7 1/2) hasn't voluntarily eaten a vegetable since he was 11 months old. But he'll drink my green smoothies all day long! He loves 'em!
Post a Comment