Today Carter said bye bye to his baby car seat and hello to a big boy one.My poor boy had COMPLETELY grown out of his baby one and was sticking out on both ends. I couldn't pull those straps any looser and we were both over it. So I ordered him and big boy one and he LOVES it. The minute I put him in it he yelled out "EEEEEEEE" with excitement. I love it because I have him in the middle seat so I can see him as I drive and hand him something if I need to. He talked to me the whole drive and enjoyed being forward facing for his first time.
I might have cried a little thinking how big my boy is.
and of course one of the best parts about getting a new car seat is playing in the box.
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

5 comments:
I love that happy sweet little face. He is adorable and I miss him.
I love that cute boy's smile!
YAY! A big boy seat, he looks so happy in it!
Babies, even after they've outgrown their infant seat, shouldn't be forward facing until at least 12 months of age, preferably 24 months. You can buy convertible car seats that can go from backwards facing to forwards facting once the little ones have outgrown the infant carrier seat.
Backwards facing is the safest place for him to be. If you should get rearended (God forbid) his little neck still isn't strong enough to withstand the impact and whip lash can be very very serious for anyone, but fatal for such a little guy.
He really needs to still be backwards facing.
your son is so sweet !!!!!:O
Post a Comment