Monday November 30th Carter Jace Evans arrived at 8:29pm. I was scheduled to be induced that morning and by 8:30am they had broken my water and started me on pitocin about an hour later. It look me hours to dilate from a 3 to a 4 but once I did I got my epidural and everything was a breeze from that point. I dilated from a 6 to a 10 in about an hour and a half, pushed for a short time and Carter was here. He made labor real easy on me which made him even more lovable once I saw his sweet face. He was 6lbs 2 oz and 19.5 inches. He is absolutely perfect and TINY! None of his clothes fit, newborn are too big, but he is too tall for premie. I am hoping I can pack some pounds onto him because is just the skinniest baby I have ever seen!! I love him more and more every minute and love spending all day and night with him. I feel a lot closer to skyler through everything too, he was amazing all through the labor process and has been the best support to me and loves being a daddy. [He got a really bad infection in his tooth and gums the day before I went into labor and was a champ through the whole thing! He has a lump in his cheek the size of a baseball so he can't smile and I feel so sad because I want to take a thousand pictures of him and Carter! Hopefully the antibiotics he is on right now will help!] Carter has night and day confused right but I am a sucker of a mommy and just cuddle him all night because he wont let me put him down! I love everything about being a mommy!!










House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

13 comments:
I am so so happy for you and Skyler. (And your mom!) You are the sweetest mommy on the planet and I hope to be like you some day. Really, there is nothing more motivating to be a better mom than watching a brand new one.
He is precious!
I love all the pictures! He looks just like both of you perfectly! he is so tiny and cute! Hope you are recovering well! Love you both!
Oh my goodness he IS so tiny. You are going to be such a great mom. When will you be visiting your family? I can't wait to meet him!!
I LOVE CARTER! He's so small and sweet! Take lots and lots of pictures!!! Love you guys!
Red hair! I'm so jealous!
Congratulations. He's adorable.
Sum, congrats. I loved coming up and seeing you guys. It was so awesome to see what a great mother you made. Carter is really lucky. I'm so happy for you.
what a sweetie! you enjoy every minute. :)
I LOVE him, he's so precious, and I love your little family. The pictures are great! I'm glad everything went so smoothly for you guys.
Oh my gosh!!! He is so tiny and so cute!!! You are so cute and are the cutest mommy!!!!
So happy for you guys! He is such a beautiful baby! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Darling! What a cutie! We love you guys!!
He is SO tiny in that little car seat! What a sweet little boyyyy!
your baby is so cute:)
Post a Comment