Today we took Carter to the doctor for a routine check up. He is up to 6lbs 11oz and 20.25 inches long. He is perfectly healthy and we are so grateful. I love this little boy more than I ever could have imagined.
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

9 comments:
Oh my gosh....he is SO, SO, SO adorable. I love him too!
He looks so llooooonnng in that picture, I've never seen a newborn stretch out like that, it's like he's just chillin' :) He's cute, of course! I want to see him!
Wow that picture gave me the chills. He is soooo cute! You guys must be SO happy!
Your EYES are now open to the intense and deep kind of love that mom's have for their children. It's a wonderful thing!!
So, it hurts when your kids accuse you of hating them when teenagers say things like "You don't love me." I tell them that the word HATE is non-existent in a mother's vocabulary.
We just LOVE our kids that much.
HE HAS ALREADY GROWN AN INCH??? i love it.
I can tell how little he is by how that pacifier looks HUGE in his little mouth. OHHHH I can't want to meet him.
i wish i could hold that cute baby!
He is SO cute!!!!
Post a Comment