This is the sweetest thing I have ever seen
His first time wearing pants
Carter loves to sleep on his side and if we lay him on his back he will find a way to roll to his side. He LOVES his binky and if we don't give it to him he will suck his hand until he gets it. He is eating like a champ and I am pretty sure he is probably 7 pounds by now! We love him so much and just want to bottle up every second with him, I never want him to get bigger!
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

5 comments:
So fun! He is just precious! Enjoy every moment cuz they seem to go by so quickly :)
lauren, you have no idea. i had the biggest smile when my reader showed that you had another post. I LOVE SEEING PICS OF CARTER! I want my own!
I love the first picture the best. Maybe it has something to do with that adorable outfit??? Haha jk. I love the picture of Skyler and Carter sleeping... ADORABLE
I cannot wait to see that little boy!! He is the cutest guy I have ever seen!
Skyler and Carter sleeping together is so cute! Hope you are still adjusting well! Love you!
Post a Comment