Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BIG NEWS!

Today I went to the dr. for my weekly check-up. My blood pressure has consistently been going up with each appointment and today was no different. My doctor checked me and I am dilated to a 2 0r 3 and am about 70% effaced. I had talked to my doctor before about being induced because my mom never went into labor naturally and today he asked me if I wanted to be induced. Considering the high levels of anxiety I have been feeling about NOT knowing when my baby is going to arrive I said YES! He called the hospital and came back and told me Monday at 7:30am! I couldn't believe that he went ahead and scheduled it so easily. It's only 4 days away! We are so excited and I can't wait to hold my baby in just a few days. So if all goes well and I don't have a super long labor, or go into labor sooner, it looks like our baby is going to be born on November 30th!!

11 comments:

Courtney Bartlett Morris said...

ahhhhhhhh!!! YAYY!!!

Miss Candy Anderson said...

i'm so excited for you!!!!!!

John and Kaitlan said...

YA!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to meet him!! I am so excited for you guys! love you both and carter!

Celia Fae said...

Congratulations Lauren! I was sitting by your mom today when she found out that Monday was the day and she almost burst with excitement. I can't wait to see how happy you will be.

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh!!! Carter will be here soooo soon!! I am way excited for you! I wish you luck with delivery and make sure to post pictures so we can see him!! Congratulations!! What a perfect time..... you will both be so thankful this thanksgiving cause you will very soon have your baby!!

Kim Walus said...

We can't wait to meet Carter. How exciting. Waiting patiently for pictures. Does Mom get to be in Idaho with you when Carter's born?

Jeff said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! Lo, I am SOOO excited for Carter to come :)

markt tarango said...

thats so exciting!

Jenibelle said...

I'm packing and I remembered the duct tape!!!!

GO Gray's said...

good luck and don't worry everything will go great. I can't wait to see the little guy. Carter and Brett will be such good friends I just know it!!!!

Dani and Chandler said...

LAUREN I"M SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND SKYLER AND CARTER! After the winter, we'll have to plan a trip up to see your little bundle of joy.