Today is the 2 main men in my lives birthday! [we were hoping that the little guy would come today as well but I'm not that lucky] First off I want to wish my handsome husband a Happy 24th birthday! In honor of his birthday I thought I would list 24 random facts about him.
24. Skyler is the oldest of 4 kids.
23. Skyler was born in Provo, UT and raised in Texas.
22. Skyler got his first job when he was in 8th grade. He worked at a local grocery store and rode his bike to work everyday.
21. Skyler loves to fish and camp, and would love to go hunting one day.
20. Skyler served in the Brazil Salvador South Mission and loved everything about it.
19. Unlike a lot of guys, Skyler talks to his mom everyday!
18. Skyler played basket
ball throughout his high school career.
17. Skyler loves to create things.
16. If I didn't cook or remind Skyler to eat, he would go days without eating.
15. Skyler was the CUTEST little blonde hair, blued eyed boy on earth. Still is.
14. Skyler loves to watch movies.
13. Skyler is very interested in wars, and thinks about them more than the average person.
12. Skyler LOVES to snowboard, his dream would be working at a year round ski resort.
11. Skyler loves his Dr.Pepper. When we first got married I would ask him what he wanted for lunch and he would say a Dr.Pepper. Apparently he counts soda's as meals.
10. When Skyler was younger he would create his own clothes and outfits.
9. Skyler plays t
he piano very well.
8. Skyler loves to entertain people.
7. Skyler learned to speak Portuguese on his mission, then came home and self taught himself Spanish because it's more practical.
6. Skyler loves to sing and has a really good voice.
5. Skyler has a very contagious smile and laugh.
4. Skyler talks on the phone more than I do.
3. Skyler is very unique and is not afraid to be himself.
2. Skyler is so excited to be a daddy and talks to our baby all the time!
1. Skyler is the sweetest man in the world to me and I love that I get to spend forever with him!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKYLER! I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!! I CAN'T WAIT TO START THIS NEXT CHAPTER OF OUR LIFE SOON!
and Of course I have to wish my dad a HAPPY BIRTHDAY as well! He is turning 52 today! I love my dad so much, I have always been close to him and it has been really hard to not be right by his side through the struggles in his life right now. I hope this next year is nothing but good things for my dad because he deserves it. He truly is such an amazing man!
LOVE YOU DADDY!
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

1 comments:
Yay! I love this blog. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD AND SKYLER :)
Post a Comment