Friday, May 7, 2010

genius

I am raising a 5 month old genius. Right before my eyes my baby has become the next bill gates. Don't believe me?
Evidence #1
While I was cooking I caught my baby surfing the web:Evidence #2
While we were waiting for daddy in front of his work, Carter showed off his driving skills:Evidence #3
Carter insists on only wearing the hottest styles to church to look snazzy for the ladies:Evidence #4
Carter was caught texting his grandma:Evidence #5
I caught Carter reading Skyler's accounting book:What can I say, these are 2 proud parents of a baby genius!

6 comments:

Sara said...

LEGIT BABY GENIUS!!!!

Kimberly Gullo said...

haha Lauren! I LOVE the texting picture....his face looks like he's saying "darn it predictive text that is NOT what I wanted to say!" ohh he is a doll!!

Anonymous said...

i agree...a definite genius! cute too!

Jenibelle said...

I hope he works hard like his Mama did!!!


He's the cutest little guy EVER.

Miss Candy Anderson said...

Okay, I love this post. It seriously made me laugh.

BEN and BRIT said...

Ok, I gotta comment on this one! So clever Lauren. Keep an eye on that guy, he'll start talking like that baby on family guy or something. :) Can't wait to see him on Tuesday!