And he LOVED it. Carter especially loved the baby ducks and monkeys. He was not such a fan of the petting zoo animals all trying to eat his feet. [Who could blame them, the boy is delicious!!]
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago
Sky&Lo
And he LOVED it. Carter especially loved the baby ducks and monkeys. He was not such a fan of the petting zoo animals all trying to eat his feet. [Who could blame them, the boy is delicious!!]
Posted by Lauren at 10:45 PM
4 comments:
he is getting sooo big!!!
Is that the IF zoo or what? Where is that? He looks big!!
have to agree with everyone else. carter is getting so big! i can't wait to take my kiddos to the zoo!
Wow 6 months already! And I love your crib set! It is so cute. I can't wait to take Jett to the zoo and do all that fun stuff. I bet you are just enjoying it! You are such a cute mom!
Post a Comment