Thursday, April 22, 2010

i looove weddings

2 of skyler's best friends got married only one week apart from each other. This gave us the best excuse to take an extra long vacation...(hence the lack of blogging).

First we drove to Mesa Arizona for Tanner and Elicia's wedding. They had the sweetest wedding/sealing I had ever seen. Elicia's 2 little girls were sealed to them and I seriously lost it. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I could see God's hand in their marriage and it has never been so clear to me how strong and perfect God's plan is for us all. I wish I would have taken more pictures but my mind was going a million miles an hour and I lacked.In between weddings we stayed a week at Skyler's mom's house in Thatcher. It was so much fun to spend time with amy, wade, and gentry. We went through all of skyler's high school pictures, notebooks, clothes, ect and had too many laughs over it. We had such an amazing week with them and were not ready to leave by the end of the week. Once again I did not take NEARLY enough pictures...I really wish I would of got one with wade, Carter seriously thought he was sooo funny. Carter and MamieMamie bought carter this bathrobe and he was soo funny wearing it.
After leaving thatcher we drove 8 hours to vegas for Jon and Ashton's wedding. We hit the strip Friday night with Tanner and Elicia and did not get nearly enough sleep before the big wedding on saturday.Jon and Ashton's wedding was absolutely beautiful. They were sealed in the Las Vegas Temple then had a recpetion after. I have NEVER been so obsessed with a wedding dress in my whole life. Her dress made me want to marry Skyler again just so I could wear it. Anyways their reception was SO fun. A TON of our friends were there and we danced till we were sore. We are so happy for both lovely couples and were not ready to return home to school and work. Now we are back into the grind and I will update on carter soon!

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

Looks like a fun trip! Carter is getting so big!

Lisa-Marie said...

i had lots to say and then got distracted at how skinny and amazing you look in the vegas picture. hello, hot mama!

i'm glad you had a great trip.

NOW, go to the temple already so I can babysit!

Anonymous said...

wish we could have been in thatcher when y'all were. we can't wait to meet carter!!!

The Andersons said...

I just stalked your entire blog..LOVE IT! Can't wait to see your cute little fam again!