Saturday, January 9, 2010

good parenting

Today I had a much needed hair appointment and Skyler stayed home with Carter.
This is what I came home to:
Dr.Pepper, Video games, Remote control, Cheez-its, Iphone, Mom's stolen snuggie, and of course he's got the baby too. Cracked me up!



In Carter news...He is getting so big. He gives me the biggest smiles and it completely melts my hearts. He is getting cuter and cuter everyday, AND he is sitting up in his bumbo chair now!!Cutest thing I have EVER seen!

5 comments:

Jeff said...

LOL! Oh Skyler. Haha

Sara said...

he looks so big in that chair! Carter I mean, not Skyler.

Cassandra said...

LOL ... I love it. :)

Jenibelle said...

I need to come and rescue that boy from his video gaming daddy! He is so cute. Carter, that is.

Hazen5 said...

That is the best! He is a true man.

Carter is so cute, I could just put him on a cracker and eat him up!