Thursday, January 28, 2010

2 month stats

Today we had Carter's 2 month check up and his dreaded shots! He actually did really well with his shots, I was definitely freaking out more than him.
Here's his stats:
Height: 23 1/2 inches (62%)
Weight: 10 lbs. 3 oz. (7%)
I have a tall and skinny boy, I promise we feed him!
This is Carter and buddy, He loves him.The milestones Carter has hit by 2 months:
Smiles
Rolls over from tummy to back
Sits up in his bumbo chair
Can hold up his neck
Sleeps from 11:30 pm to 8:30 am waking up only once to be fed
He LOVES his baths
He is very interested in noises and where they are coming from
Is very content playing with his toys for about an hour at a time

WE LOVE HAVING THIS BABY BOY IN OUR LIVES!!

5 comments:

Dani and Chandler said...

hahaha you know what's so funny about this?! my aunt had a baby yesterday morning... he was 10 lbs 7 oz and 22in. She was so sad that he was born a 2 month old. Lol.

Carter is adorable! I can't wait to meet him!

Cassandra said...

lol... the glow worm rocks :) That's Mady's lovey, she still sleeps with hers and takes it for car rides. We have four of them, three back ups! He's sooooo cute. Mady wants to meet him ;)She has a cold right now, but maybe when it clears up she can play with Carter while we try to pack and move.

Anonymous said...

it's hard to believe it has already been 2 months!

Sara said...

skinny little guy! so cute!

Courtney Bartlett Morris said...

hahah, 7% weight percentile , I love it! he looks so cute in that pic!! I was a 10 lb baby were gonna have chunker babies.