I love frozen yogurt, always have and always will. I feel like it is a million times better than ice cream and have convinved myself it is healthier too. However, I was starting to get tired of the slim selection we have in rexburg [MAV and
millhollow], when heaven on earth was dropped down in the little caesars parking lot, TWIZL BERRY. It is a frozen yogurt shop with 16 self serve flavors and 50 self serve toppings.
You can take as much as you want and pay about 30 cents an ounce. I have no idea how long it has been here but I am obsessing. So thank you twizl berry, you have given me something to obsess over that isn't my baby!
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

4 comments:
I wish we had one of those down here!
Hey to the Evans!! Just had to check out your blog again to see some cute pics of baby Carter. He is getting bigger and bigger. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow and change??...much to our dismay!! Love you guys, Marty (yes, Marty Rudd:)
omg... when I leave Rexburg gets something good. I love the one we have in Elk Grove, and it is on the dinner menu at least once a week maybe more! what kind does carter like?
i need to go there.
Post a Comment