Highlights from Thanksgiving at the Evans house
It was my first time to even try to attempt at making a thanksgiving meal
Skyler Made the dessert, a jello NO BAKE cheesecake [he was very proud]
We had all the usuals minus the sweet potatoes...puke
We spent it together, even though i was sad to have to stay here in ole' Rexburg without seeing ANY family, we actually had a pretty relaxing day, and the cooking was not as bad as i thought it would be.
This year we were thankful for eachother, family, our jobs, attending BYUi, friends, and all that we had been blessed with since we got married!
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

6 comments:
how cute! I can still remember by first thanksgiving away from family and me cooking. I called my mom every 2 minutes asking questions.
Aww! I missed you too! Small little meal, but thats all you need with only 2. :D
SKYLER NEEDS A HAIRCUT !!!!
We missed you too! I am so glad that you have some cooking skills!!
Your mom must be so proud! Love You Guys
I have been married for 7 Thanksgivings, and have never had to cook. So... I have NEVER made a turkey! You are so ahead of me! Good job!!!
Sum, you guys look so cute. I love how domestic you are. And don't listen to Jeffrey... Skyler's hair looks HOTTTTT
Post a Comment