Sunday, November 9, 2008

it's a bit late

halloween last year...
[boy scout and spice girl]
halloween THIS year...
you all know you looked like this in the 90's

9 comments:

Lisa-Marie said...

Hey, I didn't know you borrowed my jeans!!! Just kidding. Thankfully, I have a bit more fashion sense than that, but not much!

And yes, that is JUST what I looked like in the 90's. Scary.

You guys are cute. And I want to see a full length picture from last year. I bet you rock the Spice girl outfit!!

GO Gray's said...

the sandals with the socks is the best!!!!

Jeff said...

Oh my gosh! Sandals with Socks, that hair, those shirts, the hair, the FANNYPACK? Ugh. 90s were a mess!

Jenibelle said...

I think I spent the 90's looking a little worse, probably with spit-up on me and raggedy because of 5 young children! Those were the days and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Jenibelle said...

Skyler...Byron wants his size 30 shorts back, I wondered where they had gone...

Cassandra said...

LOL my favorite is the mommy pants up over the belly and the tucked in t shirt ... I think you guys pull this look off quite well!

Miss Candy Anderson said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THAT! That is hilarious. where did you get those pants and can I HAVE them? Please!? that fanny pack was so sweet. You guys look like BYU zoobies I LOVE IT...

and sum... don't pretend you didn't want me to wear those yellow pumps in your wedding. Even if they weren't your wedding colors you just loved them so much

Hazen5 said...

ugh!!!! Don't remind me. But, your bangs need to be a little bigger!

Lehis said...

I still have my fanny pack... what does that mean?