my hair is getting SO long. i haven't cut it for well over a year. I spent probably 5 extra minutes in the shower trying to wash it all, and then brushing it...oh boy, this long head of hair tangles. Besides that it takes much longer to do. My 5 minute morning hair routine has doubled. HOWEVER i do love having long hair, i think long hair is pretty and there is more options for things to do with my hair.
Lately i have been wanting to chop it all off. Well not all of it but alot of it. I LOVE LOVE short hair and think it makes you look completely different. I haven't had short hair since the 8th grade and just want to try it out. BUT what if i HATE it? and have to wait years for it to grow back??
Anyone will tell you that i am THE MOST indecisive person in this world. I am back and forth everyday. Then i say i will wait till next year and so on. HELP ME make a decision.

10 comments:
NO NO NO DO NOT GO TO SHORT!!! I like your hair the length it was at your wedding. If you are gonna cut it, get it that length. Keep it long, not short. Please. :)!
What does Skyler say? I am going to put this on my blog....my blogging friends are SURE to have an opinion!
Oh, I am the wrong girl to be asking, cause I tend to like short hair. I think it is fun and sassy. Really, I tend to not care what Kendon thinks...I'm so sweet I know, but since you are a newlywed and much nicer than I am, you could ask Skyler his opinion.
BTW, you'd be darling BALD!
CUT IT!!!! I love trying new things with my hair. don't go too short just something sassy and cute to go with your personality. Even if you got a bad haircut you've got a cute face so it wouldn't be too bad!!!! Keep me posted.
DONT CUT IT! Long hair is just so feminine. Wait at least until you have a kid. SUM you are just so beautiful! I would be so sadddd. I will photoshop a picture of you with short hair and we will see what it looks like. I'll get to work.
Lo! I love you with long hair too. And Id love you with short. Youd be gorgeous either way. - kayla
Hair always grows back!
I love you either way Lo. Miss you
hmmm...I think you'll look gorgeous either way!
go short! i think it would compliment your pretty face.
Post a Comment