First off the M on my keyboard is broken, so if any words are randomly missing an M that is why, i try to catch it, but i' kinda bad at it.
I haven't blogged forever and i feel like i have nothing to blog about. My mind has been going 100000 iles per hour lately so i thought i would ramble.
First off i got a new job, I am the after school program instructor at an elementary school in town [lyman elementary] so far, so good. I LOVE IT, i miss being around kids SO much when i am up here so it is heaven for me...even if the kids are all wild and the boys have "crushes" and it is ALL you here about. Through this process i have lost my name, i am now referred to as TEACHER.
With this new job, i did NOT quit my other job. YES i am working 2 jobs. I am now at progrexion 6-10 at night and the elementary school till 5. How i do y homework...i really have NO clue but i am getting it done!
Speaking of school...I have the CRAZIEST teacher who will not pass us on a test with anything lower than an 86 percent, and everytime you take the test your grade goes down, and the questions are different everytime. SO if you take it 3 times and finally get say an 88 you still only get a c on the test...this is stressful!!
With all of this i have found myself running on these...
Monster energy drinks, i'm addicted and with my schedule, i have no time to break it.
On a better note My family came this weekend and we had a ton of fun, they always take care of us!! Skyler is being sweet, sweet, sweet to me and we couldn't be happpier!!
House Projects of 2019
6 years ago

4 comments:
Awww how fun!!!
That teacher sounds EVIL!
How is your bucko class going, Butterball? HAHA!
Congrats on the new job! You are
a azing! I' sure the kids there love you! Hey, I used all y to atoes for salsa, but have a freezer FULL! So e weekend you and Skyler need to co e out and get so e.
No Lo, don't get addicted!!
Did Rob get you started on those.
I am so excited about your new job, it's right up your alley.
Miss you, please visit us soon!
I was glad to see your hair wasn't cut when I came to see you. GOOD JOB!
Post a Comment