Saturday, September 13, 2008

just my luck

+
=
I don't think i have eveer been as nervous as i was sitting in that dealership signing all the papers!! One month married and already in debt!! But we are so excited and are SOOO blessed to be able to do something like this!!

8 comments:

Jeff said...

Awwww what happened to the neon??? Does that mean you only have one car now?

Jeff said...

Oooh, do I spy your birthday sandal/flip flops?

Jenibelle said...

Wow!! That is one nice car!! It's going to look really good with snowboards in it!!!

Miss Candy Anderson said...

HOLY COW SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUM! You're first car. I'm glad you took a picture of it. Holy cow that is SOOOOO ADORABLE!!!

Miss Candy Anderson said...

OH... Ps...

PJ better be rockin' those new wheels.

Lisa-Marie said...

That is a beauty! Good for you guys!

Now you have a nicer couch AND car than me. I think I want to be a newlywed again!!!!

Hazen5 said...

What happened? Please, not a car accident? Don't get to comfortable in that SUV, not with the way gas prices are!

Miss Candy Anderson said...

I just love that when you comment on my blog it says your name, "Lauren EVANS" aww.... You and Skyler are so ADORABLE! alsdfjsdfjlk I'm just so happy for you sum. You found you a good man