Wednesday, June 11, 2008

we LOVE to travel

SO excited for this weekend
CALIFORNIA HERE WE COME
I haven't been home since Christmas and i am SO ready for the warm weather..[did i mention that it snowed today??] I miss the family and the homestead,,I am even more excited to bring my most favorite person in the WHOLE world who happens to be my favorite traveling buddy!

3 comments:

Jenibelle said...

And we are so excited for you to come!!

I hate not being your favorite person in the world anymore, (because I know secretly I always was.....ha!)

Love you and can't wait to see you,,,
23 hours!

Miss Candy Anderson said...

FAVORITE traveling buddy? Or favorite male traveling buddy? Does he make sweet videos like we do? I am jealous.

Sara said...

OOH MY GOSH!!! i missss you terribly and I want to be adopted by you and skyler. :( its sad not being with you... i love you so much.
REMEMBER GREAT HARVEST?!