Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TEXAS!!!

This last weekend was one of the best in a very long time!! I got to go to Texas with Skyler. I had SO SO much fun and absolutely LOVED the warm weather [it STILL hasn't warmed up here]. I clicked with the whole family really well which was a BIG relief. It was kind of like when you meet someone and have a immediate connection like you knew them before. ANYWAYS he is from a small town in east Texas called, Lindale. I loved it. It wasn't TOO small but it was not big either. It had everything a town needed and is absolutely beautiful, i mean green and tree's EVERYWHERE. I am not gonna lie, it was alot prettier than i pictured Texas being. We got to go to SKyler's younger brother, Zach's graduation then he actually flew back with us and started second block summer classs today. Let me tell you, Zach is so cute. I don't know what happened but for some reason Zach got the height genes[he is 6'2] and Skyler ended up being the butt of every family joke. I had a great weekend and am excited to finally have a sister i can talk to [gentry is 14 and at that stage where she just LOVES older girls]! I got to meet some of Skyler's friends from high school and spend time with both sides of his family. Texas was such a good experience and it just got me that much more excited to spend the rest of my life with Skyler. Now i have California next week to look forward to!!! i can't wait, i just LOVE traveling....anyone else want me to pay them a visit?

6 comments:

Miss Candy Anderson said...

Dibs on brother.

SUM! I want to go to California with you!!

AND HOW FUN ABOUT GENTRY! She is SOO beautiful! I bet she LOVES you!!!!

Lisa-Marie said...

So fun!!!! I'm glad that it went well. I can still remember the first time I met Kendon's family. Nerve wracking to say the least.

And of course it went well. Who wouldn't like YOU?!?!?!?!

Kim Walus said...

Great Pictures! I'm glad you had such a great time meeting his family. It's good to get to know everyone before the big day if possible.

Mark took me to meet his family before he proposed to me but I had an inkling that he was going to propose to me while we were there in California. If you can believe it, he made me wait until the last day of our trip. I left the next day without a fiancee and without a ring. He was headed to Mexico with his brother for two weeks and I had to get back to work. I really missed him.

Jeff said...

LOLO!!!! I read this on thursday I just never commented. Cant wait to see you!!!!!!!!!

Jeff said...

hahaha. Diego!!

Hazen5 said...

I am so glad you loved Texas and the family!

Can't wait to see you this weekend!