Monday, June 16, 2008

TAGGED

things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:

1) MY WEDDING!!!!! only 45 more days
2) MY HONEYMOOON-----A cruise to Cabo!
3) Starting a life together with Skyler, putting our new apartment together
) 20th birthday


joys in life:

1) Skyler Jay Evans
2) Love
3) The warm weather


movies I have watched more then once:

1) Clueless
2) Saturday night live The Best of Molly Shannon [not really a movie but i watch it ALOT]
3) Every Mary-Kate and Ashley movie ever made
4) How to lose a Guy in 10 Days

of my fears:

1) i hate this word...snakes
2) Losing my loved ones
3) Not fitting into my wedding dress


of my Favorite Foods:

1) Fried rice
2) Sushi
3) Watermelon
4) Turtle cheesecake

goals of mine:

1) Smile and be happy EVERYDAY
2) To Graduate from college [hopefully in the next 2 years]
3) To be a good, not grumpy, wife


TV Shows I Watch:

1) THE FIRST 48
2) Jon and Kate plus 8
3) The OC---on DVD
4)The FIRST 48

current obsessions:

1) The First 48
2) Taco Bell and Powerade....sick i know.
3) Wedding stuff


places I've visited:

1) Canda---Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia
2) England with grandparents when i was 12
3) MEXICO---got to LOVE the beach house
4) Texas with my sweetie

random facts:

1) I stutter
2) I haven't been grocery shopping for 3 weeks, this is BAD for me
3) I love to make to do lists and hang them EVERYWHERE


people who email me regularly:

1) My mom
2) Skyler randomly sends me sweet e-mails
3) My dad....but only sometimes
4)



Places I Would Like to Visit:

1) Cabo...only 47 days!!!
2) Australia
3) Brazil with Skyler
4) Hawaii again



Friends I'm tagging...
1) MOM
2) Rachel
3) i have no other friends...anyone who wants to do it

3 comments:

Miss Candy Anderson said...

HAHAHAHHAHAH! i love how you said, "I hate this word.." and then made it really small and then said that word. SUMM good job with the blogupdates. I am glad.

Hazen5 said...

I promise I will get to it. I am so behind on blogging!

Jeff said...

I miss watch MK&A detective with you!!!!